Photos & Videos
- To learn how, when, & where to lend a ladder or to have one picked up - click here
- All kinds and sizes of ladders are needed - but stepstools, toy ladders, and creative ladders made of any material in any size are welcome.
- Lenders may personalize, or decorate their ladders and they may lend them in the name of someone or something they wish to memorialize.
- All ladders will be recorded, tagged to identify lenders, and owners will receive receipts. If you do not want your ladder returned, it will be donated to Habitat for Humanity of Rabun County.
- Lenders will be listed on a sign near the sculpture and on the project website - www.risetogetherrabun.org
We need help with every part of the project from spreading the word to transporting and handling ladders, to helping with building.
Follow and share us at our Facebook page, encourage your friends, churches, schools - all your favorite parts of Rabun County to lend ladders.
Follow Charlie on Twitter @CharlieBrouwer
If you have questions or would like to get involved with the project,
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 706.746.7324
a public art project by Charlie Brouwer and the Community of Rabun County sponsored by the Hambidge Center of the Creative Arts and Sciences
September 18 - October 30, 2015
© 2015 Charlie Brouwer